[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Saturday, October 18, 2003

allow me to make this post. then i'm going to shower and then sleep.

i went to do my Urban Studies and Planning project today, which consists of going to a Rocky Horror Picture Showing.

this of course means that i drive 15 minutes north to a rinky dink theater where people act out the movie while it's playing.

this also means that people come dressed in drag.

this also means that people come dressed in pretty much a bra and a pair of panties.

this also means that i get labeled as a 'virgin' and get a cock drawn on my mouth and the words 'fuck me' written on my forehead with lipstick.

this also means that i ate someone's banana cock after getting butt humped by cast members.

this also means that i did not have my normal friday night.

but i really would like to take this time to say that andrew's the greatest sport and friend for coming and doing/observing all of the above mentioned with me.

pictures later, i shower and then sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home