[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Sunday, September 28, 2003

holy fuck, i've never been more annoyed with my parents ever. my mom called me 5 times within 20 minutes telling me stupid and random shit. the more i talked to her, the more she just pissed me off. it was all i could do to throw my phone against the wall, the hell.

in other news, i've gotta check when my books can be gotten. i for some reason seem to have a LONG list of books this quarter even though these classes don't really require these crazy books. i'm going to order them online, but i need a confirmation from the TA's or the Teachers so that I don't buy these books by accident or some stupid thing like that.

on a brighter note, all my classes start at 12:00 or after. lucky me.

on another note, i have proclaimed myself jason bourne of the asian race. apparently a korean market manager talked to me in korean. i just grunted and made my best shots at replying in english. this, plus a situation a while back where a japanese person in SF kept trying to talk to me in a japanese. shit, i just need to be like...indian or something and i'd have the whole asian area settled.

anyway. on with GetBackers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home