[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Saturday, August 30, 2003

ok, aside from ground wires, i'm pretty much done screwing around with my car...no, i haven't painted the emblem, and a certain cynical but good friend has convinced me not too...(called me a ricer?!?!? 'scuse me while i slap on a giant exhaust. LoL)

so it's saturday morning. i'm up this morning for a good reason.

i got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. and basically, to make a long story short, i got knocked out really fast, had my teeth pulled, got sent home, and had one ball of a day feeling the after effects of being fully-knocked out. didn't feel normal until this morning.

i'm on a relatively liquid diet: juice, soup, water, etc.

sucks that i have to take all these medications, but ah well.

at least i feel a lot better this morning...yesterday i could barely hold anything down...guh.

and now to go watch getbackers! or watch family guy! or play puzzle pirates! or watch family guy AND play puzzle pirates! hahahahaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home