[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

two friends have brought to my attention that in 13 days, my birthday will be here.

this of course made me promptly look at my syllabi and report that I again have midterms on the 27th, 28th and 29th of this month. and if that wasn't enough, i have a midterm next week on the 23rd.

so back to the subject of my birthday. i'm supposed to narcissccscisicsicstally put my wish list online. of course this would be a great time to ask for a mazda rx-8 or a lambo gallardo, but that would obviously place me on the pedestal of ridicule. so i'll just narcissccscisicsicstally write out a bunch of stuff that's still not very cheap to get, but certainly cheaper than a new sports car. and appearing in no particular order:

boblbee megalopolis silver/white
24 season 1
24 season 2
family guy
Speed 1 (With Keanu Reeves, yes.) DVD.
gba sp with puzzle fighter
sennheiser hd280s

have fun! i've only made this super hard, just for you guys! heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home