[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Saturday, August 17, 2002

25 Months....hoooyahhhhh! ^_^;;;

it doesn't feel that long...and the number certainly doesn't say the amount of time that has passed...(2 years and 1 month does a better job) but man...it's been a long time, eh hon? ^_^

i did sleep over at jeanne's @ berkeley, and i admit the donuts were good, and i enjoyed the evening and morning very much so, but I just don't really feel like saying anything right now...

Several Things:
1) moviehoppin' to minority report/signs is still on.
2) IS300 is here, yo.
3) Matrix should be comin' soon.
4) If not Matrix, RSX will be comin'. My mother's keeping a spark of hope in me alive for some reason...often suggesting that I can get the RSX. I don't know if i can. We'll see.


hmm...

before i sign off...andrew...don't trip about your brother...it's all good: had fun watching him play wc3, and smash bros. can always come next week. keep your head up nekozuki!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home