[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Tuesday, August 06, 2002

had a relatively non-exciting day today...

found that the Acura RSX, Toyota Matrix and Honda Civic EX are all apart by 1000...

And those are the choices of car that I want to get...

I hear a lot of people saying I'm hella spoiled, and I should just take whatever car my parents give me just because I'm getting a new car.

I talked to my parents about this, and they want me to get a decent car for my first car, and they want to get whatever I want as long as it's within a price range. so there's the rebuttal to THAT.

i already smile when my parents say they're going to buy me a NEW car. so yeah.

anyway...

i got a great phone call from Tim in San Diego today...ahhaha ( suai4 ge1!!! ) he just wanted to check up on me and see how i was doing. it felt good to hear from him...of all the people i met in SD, he seemed one of the most real people i met...

then i got some kind of voice message so i checked it, and it really creeped me out...

it sounded like a busy tone clouded in static, but it was 80% static so i couldn't tell...it went at a steady beat for a while and then stopped. I stood there for about 40 seconds listening and getting creeped out more and more...

I finally deleted it quickly...

for some reason, it really scared the crap out of me, but i'm really not sure what it was....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home