[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

so this is my final's schedule for this week:

Economics 120B - Wednesday - 3:00PM-6:00PM
Economics 172A - Thursday - 11:30PM-2:30PM
Economics 175 - Friday - 11:30PM-2:30PM
USP 1 - Friday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM

None down, four to go.

I feel pretty confident about 120B actually. I won't bore you with the details.

The sad part for me though...is that it leaves me about 17 hours to study for 172A.
It's probably sufficient, but I wish I had more. But I'll be studying it as soon as I get off this blog.

What worries me most is 175. That class is going to fucking slaughter me. I'll just go from the 172A test STRAIGHT into studying for 175. That leaves one problem.

I haven't done SHIT for USP1. Granted I'm taking that class pass/no pass, but I still need to do the identifications and know at least what the hell is going on. The final's 35% again, and I got an 88% on my midterm which was 20%, 100% on my paper which was 20%, and I'm POSTIVE i'm passing participation which is 25%.

I hate worrying about this stuff. And I need to get ALL B's or above this quarter to satisfy my own personal goals. It's certainly possible, but it's going to take some ass busting on my part, starting right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home