[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Monday, July 14, 2003

movies to see:

Pirates of the Caribbean
bullshit i was put off seeing it in the beginning! i wanted to watch it ever since i found out that jerry bruckheimer was behind it! so shame on you people who doubt me!
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
okay, ever since andrew chang gave me the comic book to look at, i'm hella watching it.
Bad Boys II
doubt me on this one and i'll fucking hurt someone. was always a fan of bad boys.
The Italian Job
Ed Norton's in it. He's one of those actors that I will just put everything down to watch.

Keep me updated on what else...these 4 are the ones that are top of my list.

observe my dog in a bag!


i felt tired of carrying him, so he was in a bag. and i just slung him over my shoulder. ^_____^;;;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home