[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Saturday, July 12, 2003

first! pictures are loaded. they'll come shortly.
two! pictures for the house are loaded. they'll come shortly with a tour by yours truly.
three! pictures for my new car is up. i'll show you in a sec.
four! whupped on statistics midterm.
five! i'm now level 26 on AA:O. i'm just playing myself stupid in this game.
six! update begins now!

house!




here's the house on the outside. see the white is300? my mom's. see the silver matrix? mine! more on it later.





here's the house right inside the front door.

it's kinda messy since we're still kinda...semi-settling still.




here, we head RIGHT of the entrance and go to the family room. nice set up, i think.





from the family room, we take a left to the kitchen. small but somewhat cozy.





from the kitchen, we go straight into the dining room. check out our bananas. you like our bananas, eh?





and then there's the living room which has turned into my mom and dad's office. checkit.





follow that door? we're going in!





now there's two smaller bedrooms, but i don't want to show you the big one. (it's a mess.) here's my room instead!

and here's another angle.





and my bathroom. you like my shower curtains! YOU LIKE IT!





and no one's allowed in my parents room, so skip that.

next....
car!

check out my slick cool ride!





and never ever forget the stuff that hangs from the rear view mirror:


oh yes!

and for amusement, now that i've thoroughly put you in a sour mood because of the car....



and another one of hello!kitty and badtzmaru...sorta.



enjoi!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home