[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Wednesday, March 12, 2003

/begin semi-rant

a)
i'm never going to get chicken at subway again. there just isn't enough meat, nor is it spread around evenly. i had chunks of chicken here, and chunks of chicken there...and the chicken pizziola crap....screw that stuff...from subway, it's just a poor excuse for a chicken parmesan sandwich with pepperoni on it. i'm just going to stick with what i know...steak and cheese. there's always plenty of that stuff. i have to admit though...the sandwich is filling.

b)
i hate girls.

c)
let me revise that statement. i hate girls who giggle at me and not-so-subtlely make fun of me. i know i should be a lot more mature about it, but it's just something about THEM that bugs the fuck out of me.
situation goes:

i just bought my sandwich, and i sit at a table just eating my sandwich with a book. i need to get caught up on my USP reading.
a couple girls a few tables down sit down and start talking, etc.
i continue eating, stopping to wipe my mouth...relatively constantly...like...every two or three bites. it's just habit, and it's just me. those of you who've eaten with me know what that's about.
the girls kinda shush down, and i think, great...i can concentrate on my reading even more.
and then there's an explosive giggle and some...well...the best way to describe it would be *snorking*.
i look over and these girls are just looking at me innocently, stifling their laughter.
i continue eating, but keep my peripheral vision in their direction.
apparently they're laughing about my napkin habits.
they giggle every time i do it, which is pretty often.
i don't exactly like having crumbs sticking to my face, or just random food particles where they don't belong...and random food particles belong in one of three places-- on a plate, in my mouth, or on a napkin.
so it really bugs me when these girls are laughing at me about napkin habits.
i had this urge to just take my half eaten sandwich and just jam it into the girl's face, but you know...getting my ass sued because of a sandwich isn't as glorious as being sued for being a moron.
so i just left.
in retrospect, i shouldn't have been so affected, but i don't know. i just was.
chances are though, the girls eat like cannibals if they don't use napkins. or they're one of those girls who take forever to eat something because they have to daintily put it in their mouth in small dog food sized chunks.

/end rant

ok ok. i'm just in the library waiting for me section to happen. i'm getting my essay back, which i expect to be at least a B. if i don't get that much, i'm going to slaughter someone.

hmmm...thinking about going to gun range/gun store with apartment mate.

obviously don't have enough money to BUY a gun though. GRAH!

i don't have enough age either.

GRAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home