[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Sunday, March 09, 2003

let me break this weekend down for you:
friday: buddy came, hung out with me, talked with me, ate with me, things like that.
saturday: relatively the same thing. showed buddy the movie, 100 Girls.
sunday: saw buddy off, she went home...

now, several things. my head is again, really full, but it's entirely about me and an aptmate.

he's a very introverted guy. thinks a lot. won't say much.

the reason i'm worried is because he might actually hate me, and I really don't know it.

his portable mp3 player....it's cool, and everything, and it's a really good buy, and i'm happy that he's got it, but what gets me is that he walks around in the apartment with it on all the time. it makes me feel as i can't approach him, or talk to him because he's listening to music. the more i think about it, the more he's isolating himself.

he's stopped being on AIM altogether, he constantly turns his cell phone off, he locks himself in his room and does work all the time to the point where i feel like he's just holing up...and when he does come out, he's wearing ear buds with music on, so i can't really talk to him. i admit when i talk to him, some times things are really awkward because deep down inside, i know i don't understand him, and he doesn't understand me. and sometimes, it's odd just talking to him because i've said a lot to him about everything, and constantly, i'm repeating myself because i don't know what's been said.

i'm not sure what the hell to do. i want to get to know him, you know? i'm beginning to feel that out of all the apartmentmates that i have, he's the one that's getting harder and harder for me to connect with.

i want to be cool with him, and i want him to be cool with me...

either i worry way too much, and i'm just turning into a paranoid ball, or my suspicions are right. i pray to whatever higher power there is, that i'm horribly, horribly wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home