[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Monday, October 21, 2002

this morning, i climbed out of bed. something was wrong, but i couldn't quite put my finger on it. i went into the bathroom, opened the door, then locked it...and then I started up the shower. I got in, stood there for a while, and then proceeded to shampoo my hair.

i grabbed the shampoo bottle.

except i couldn't lift it.

for my fucking life, i could not lift the shampoo bottle.

allow me to explain. i was arm wrestling my roommates last night, and so the muscles that were used to lift stuff was extremely sore.

i stood there for about 3 minutes trying to lift my shampoo bottle.

yeah.

and on the way back, i saw some MoMoDesign watches, and I really really wanted an automatic watch, so I ducked in to ask about the price, and the cheapest automatic watch there was...well....

$1,495

yeah.

RrRAaRR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home