[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Monday, October 14, 2002

well...it's sunday morning. rather...it's sunday afternoon. it's just morning to me because i woke up at fucking two o'clock in the afternoon.

justin and mark are still asleep...mike's been awake since 10, and he went out to get a haircut.

i just took a shower, and i'm almost ready to do my financial accounting homework.

someone was recently here so i was extremely giddy about that ^_^


and then someone was so bright enough to remind me birthday was coming...and pestered me for a wishlist....

so here it is.

1] a one foot tall mashimaro. (god help me for putting this on first because i'm probably going to get 5 of these. ^_^ the more the merrier, eh? )
2] a gamecube w/ four controllers, eternal darkness &/or melee &/or starfox adventures(good luck on this one! hA!)
3] no kitten powder dammit!!
4] ak beita spetsnaz ( good luck on this one too! BwAhA!)

hrrm. i have to do homework now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home