[ a b s i l e n c e ]

Sunday, July 28, 2002

embarassment and frustration is seeing natalie portman (who was wearing a really hot looking outfit that consisted of a simple shirt and jeans) scramble to make out with jimmy fallon. ::sigh::

oh rightO!

yeaaaa....

to recap the weekend...went to arts and wine festival, got thief II, rainbow six: covert ops, and terminal man for 2.25...nice deal if you ask me...

slept over @ gary's house, played gun grave, which is ridiculously funny....("chooooouuuuu..." ask me about it later...)

and then slept into sunday...

that and when i woke up, i found this zit like bump on my arm. a hair was growing out of it i thought it was really odd because it really hurt, and normally you would feel a zit coming...but i didn't. so i yanked at the hair, and it came out. apparently my hair pierced my skin, causing the irritation and the receivance of a bump that really fuckin' hurt. yea.

and while watching tv with parents tonight, saw natalie portman making out with jimmy fallon...which was just really...bad...cuz...there was just something about it that was just all wrong.

and even my mom was like..."hey...isn't that like your favorite actress or something?"

and now i just miss my baby...like with this longing...

!@$%@!#@!$!@#$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home